It's not just WHAT you use it's HOW you use it!
You'll be amazed at the difference in your skin when you follow the simple, 60-second directions for AM and PM Cleansing
60-second directions for AM
and PM Cleansing
ESSENTIAL AM CLEANSING - THE SANDWICH®
Click for written instructions
Essential AM Cleansing: The Sandwich®
Deep pore cleansing and mild exfoliation
1. Apply moisturizer that came with your package
2. Apply dots of Refining Scrub and add water with fingertips to soften. Scrub around any active blemishes if you have acne.
3. Over Refining Scrub apply a lather of Soap and gently massage.
4. Wet a Signature Cleansing Cloth with warm water and wipe skin thoroughly. Rinse cloth and re-wipe as necessary. Do not unfold the cloth!
5. Splash face with lots of warm, then with lots of cool water.
6. Pat skin dry and apply the same moisturizer as step 1 or Parasol SPF 30.
7. Optional: For very dry skin, apply a layer of Line Minimizer under your moisturizer, or you can mix a few drops with your moisturizer in your hand before applying.
8. Optional: Apply Eye Candy.
Essential PM Cleansing: Touch & Glow
Surface cleansing and makeup removal
1. Apply cleansing milk on dry skin and massage over face. Use to remove eye makeup, too.
2. Wet a Signature Cleansing Cloth with warm water and gently wipe skin (and eyes if you have makeup) thoroughly clean. Rinse cloth and re-wipe as necessary. Do not unfold the cloth!
3. Wet another Signature Cleansing Cloth and sprinkle a few drops of the toner that came with your package on it. Do not unfold cloth! Wipe off any remaining milk or makeup. For extra refreshment, you may splash with warm, then cold water.
4. Night moisturizing is optional. Apply the moisturizer that came with your package only if your skin feels dry after cleansing or when you wake up. For very dry skin, apply a layer of Line Minimizer under your moisturizer, or you can mix a few drops with your moisturizer in your hand before applying.
5. If you have blemishes or redness apply Blemish Erase very sparingly, anywhere you have redness or breakouts.
Complexion Perfection - Targeted mask treatments
1-3 Times per week, depending on your skin's needs
Instant Radiance - great for everyone!
1. Apply a thin layer of Instant Radiance exfoliating mask on clean skin. (Cleansed with milk and toner)
2. When almost dry, peel and roll off gently with your fingertips or splash with warm water.
3. Use a Signature Cleansing Cloth (do not unfold it) and wipe away all traces of mask.
4. Pat skin dry and apply moisturizer.
1. On clean skin, apply a medium-thick layer of either French Clay Mask, Deep Moisture Mask or The Answer Mask, depending on your skin’s needs.
2. Wait 10-15 minutes.
3. Splash with warm water to start dissolving the mask.
4. Remove the rest with a warm, wet, Signature Cleansing Cloth. Do not unfold it!
5. Rinse cloth and re-wipe until mask is thoroughly removed.
6. Follow with moisturizer for your skin type.